2ND CHILDHOOD AIRSOFT GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2ND CHILDHOOD AIRSOFT GROUP

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» sally that girl
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 am by 2-Zero

» POST 2010 gunban Game @ the DEN
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 pm by limar

» New Forum Theme
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm by 2-Zero

» Baseball Cap for Mill contractor impression/porma
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 am by maneuver

» Brandnew ESS (original)ICE-2X NARO eyewear complete kit
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:47 pm by maneuver

» Authentic Oakley Sunglass made in USA
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 pm by maneuver

» OP Island Scream 2
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 am by limar

» FAS National result by Obet Yance - FAS
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 pm by Aang

» Pound For Pound
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:49 pm by 416-Chiefcooky

» SCAG IN FACEBOOK
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:22 pm by Aang

» EXCOM's Battle at the Fort II
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:42 pm by Aang

» Congratulation ATU/EXCOM for FAS mindanao Final
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:23 pm by 2-Zero

» IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:57 pm by 416-Chiefcooky

» RED-LETTER DAY
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 pm by 416-Chiefcooky

» LOT for SALE
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 am by limar

Links
Filipino Airsoft

UAAPH

Mechbox

Airsoft Mechanics

Milsim Philippines

SCAG@Facebook

Band of Heroes

IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest

Go down 
+2
maneuver
Aang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aang
THE AVATAR
THE AVATAR
Aang

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-05-16

IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Empty
PostSubject: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:55 pm

Been to witness the first-ever IPSC-patterned airsoft shootfest today at the WMSU gym, and it is quite exciting to watch too. Plenty of familiar faces and friends I saw. A very commendable endeavour indeed, the organizers are doing. For those of us who failed to watch or would want to join, tomorrow is the last day of the shootfest.

Ahoo! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://scag.darkbb.com
Aang
THE AVATAR
THE AVATAR
Aang

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO SIR MANEUVER!!! Show your trophy na...Ahoo!!!!
Back to top Go down
maneuver
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
maneuver

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:02 pm

i also thanks to sir aang with his presence and support. to joel also who invite me at the last minute the first ever IPSC airsoft competition. it's a blessings. i was able to reach the last train. now, this my reward as a 3rd Placer of Open Rifle Competition and also grab the Team champion of Speed Relay competition. also extend greetings a thankful to frenche solis of (team alpha) have the confident to select me joining in his team 5 Man vs. 5 Man competiiton category. sir frenche, we made it!

IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest IMG_0820
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest IMG_0819
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest IMG_0822
Back to top Go down
maneuver
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
maneuver

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:26 pm

IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest 09202009000
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest 09202009002000
IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest 09202009003
Back to top Go down
Aang
THE AVATAR
THE AVATAR
Aang

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Ahoo! Our cheers to you, Sir Maneuver! Congratulations too to the other winners and to the organizers! We hope to join in the next shootfest...
Back to top Go down
forty7
TECH SUPPORT
TECH SUPPORT
forty7

Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 am

hmm..it seem sir your into gas powered aeg's...Congrats to you....
Back to top Go down
maneuver
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
maneuver

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 am

thank you forty7, let me apologize i wasn't able to attend your stag party due to some reason to this event. and a night before tourney some internal parts need to fix and replace. what's important the group is all happy. by the way, no more turning back this time. it's you're final decision na? he he he. get prepare of the exciting upcoming memorable big event. do you need honored guard on your wedding day? i'll be requesting AK rifle weapon to raise up both side in the alley. IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Aang
THE AVATAR
THE AVATAR
Aang

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:49 pm

maneuver wrote:
thank you forty7, let me apologize i wasn't able to attend your stag party due to some reason to this event. and a night before tourney some internal parts need to fix and replace. what's important the group is all happy. by the way, no more turning back this time. it's you're final decision na? he he he. get prepare of the exciting upcoming memorable big event. do you need honored guard on your wedding day? i'll be requesting AK rifle weapon to raise up both side in the alley. IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_biggrin

I volunteer to be an honor guard! cheers
Back to top Go down
2-Zero
Asst. CO-ADMINISTRATOR
Asst. CO-ADMINISTRATOR
2-Zero

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Congrats Sir!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1407398305&ref=profil
Aang
THE AVATAR
THE AVATAR
Aang

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 pm

forty7 wrote:
hmm..it seem sir your into gas powered aeg's...Congrats to you....

POWERFUL indeed, Sir Maneuver's gun is.... Cool
Back to top Go down
limar
Asst. CO-ADMINISTRATOR
Asst. CO-ADMINISTRATOR
limar

Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 am

wow! congratulations sir for bagging 2 trophies cheers next competition might be execoms in coordination with catz, scorpions, team A and Crimson knights - chismis hehehe each team will design their own 1-stage course of fire.... again chismis pa ste hehehe i imagine the scorpion stage is going to be a very challenging course, low-risk high-excitement hehehe
Back to top Go down
maneuver
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
maneuver

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 pm

for 2nd round practical shooting upcoming October 3rd week right after Excom competition event. probably 3rd week para marami magregister rifle and pistol category. some say it's hard to overlook two events at the same time. due some players want to join in practical shooting also.
Back to top Go down
Aang
THE AVATAR
THE AVATAR
Aang

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 pm

limar wrote:
wow! congratulations sir for bagging 2 trophies cheers next competition might be execoms in coordination with catz, scorpions, team A and Crimson knights - chismis hehehe each team will design their own 1-stage course of fire.... again chismis pa ste hehehe i imagine the scorpion stage is going to be a very challenging course, low-risk high-excitement hehehe

interesting, Sir Limar.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2-Zero
Asst. CO-ADMINISTRATOR
Asst. CO-ADMINISTRATOR
2-Zero

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Aang wrote:
limar wrote:

interesting, Sir Limar.... Very Happy

very interesting.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1407398305&ref=profil
416-Chiefcooky
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
SUPREME CHANCELLOR
416-Chiefcooky

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Sir maneuver, congratulations on your two trophies. Its best that you make it a habbit and collect more trophies in future competitions cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest   IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IPSC-patterned Airsoft Shootfest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2ND CHILDHOOD AIRSOFT GROUP :: Front Page-
Jump to: